San Antonio Wildlife Removal in Residential Areas
Critter Control of San Antonio provides professional wildlife removal services, pest control management, damage repair, and prevention services to residential customers in the San Antonio area. Our trained wildlife removal specialists are experienced in humane animal removal services, wildlife relocation, trapping, home services, and more! Our goal is to solve your nuisance wildlife control problem safely, quickly, effectively, and affordably—all with exceptional service.
Critter Control of San Antonio is your top choice for home wildlife control in the San Antonio area! From trapping squirrels and rodents in your attic to relocating raccoons to exterminating rats and mice, we can do it all. Contact us today for a free phone estimate at 210.742.8430.
Wildlife Trapping & Removal
Do you hear a nuisance critter in your attic? Perhaps you have noticed the signs of a wildlife critter inside your garage (like droppings) or heard movement in the walls or ceiling? Once the wildlife critter has been located and trapped, the next step is to get them out of your home or relocate them to somewhere away from your San Antonio property. The next step to our proven wildlife control process is wildlife proofing.
Common San Antonio wildlife issues involve raccoons, squirrels, and rodents—and arguably most common among these is rats. Call Critter Control of San Antonio to have these wildlife animals (and more) trapped safely and to have prevention methods and wildlife proofing in place to keep wildlife out of your home!
It can be very difficult for a homeowner to trap wildlife animals such as bats, squirrels, and mice. Luckily, we have precise techniques to ensure safe removal for all of these animals.
Why is it important to trap and remove wildlife in your home?
Not only can wildlife damage your home, but they can cause health problems. Bat droppings, mouse feces, and other wildlife droppings can lead to a musky odor and are a danger to you and your family. Diseases like hantavirus, E-Coli, and salmonella are just a fraction of the diseases your family could come in contact with through wildlife or their droppings.
Critter Control of San Antonio has experience in wildlife animal control and will take care of whatever wildlife problem you're facing.
Wildlife Proofing & Wildlife Exclusion
Once the animal has been removed, you might think the process is over, but it’s not! An important and often neglected step of the humane wildlife control process is prevention. Wildlife-proofing your home involves making sure any necessary home repairs are made to keep wildlife from sneaking in through small holes and installing any prevention methods like bird scare tactics, vent guard screens, and more. Contact us today to learn more about our wildlife exclusion services and protect your San Antonio area home today.
Common Wildlife Animal Problems
We do NOT provide service for injured, stray, or domestic pets.
Rodent Control in San Antonio
- Droppings: The most common sign you have rodents around your home is the droppings you'll find. You may find them in your attic, basement, or around food sources, but no matter where they are, they're a health hazard.
- Chewed belongings: Rodents have teeth that do not stop growing, and they need something to keep them at a reasonable length. Rodents will chew just about anything, but they love soft items like fabric textiles and wood.
- Fur or oil marks: Another sign you have rodents in your home is when you see oil or fur marks along walls or baseboards.
It's important to catch and remove the rodents in your San Antonio home as soon as possible. Common problems that rodents can cause in your home include:
- Soiled Insulation: When you have rodents in your attic, they will infest and damage the insulation in your attic, walls, and crawlspace. They will wiggle into the insulation and tear it up to use for their bedding. Along the way, they will leave droppings, soiling the insulation with their urine and feces.
- Disease Spreading: It's no secret that rodents carry diseases. From hantavirus to E Coli, rodents can infect your family, commonly with the dropping they leave around your San Antonio home.
- Damaged Personal Belongings: Rodents will chew anything they can get ahold of, and they don't discriminate against your favorite belongings.
- Chewed Wires & Pipes: Rodents love to chew wires and pipes, which causes expensive repairs. Rodents are known for chewing through waterlines, causing unimaginable damage.
Call Critter Control of San Antonio today to schedule your free inspection! Get started on your journey to effective wildlife control. 210.742.8430
Please note: We do not remove dead animals.