Squirrels are a common occurrence for residents in the San Antonio area. Squirrels are notorious for teasing your pets and causing extensive yard damage, despite their quite small size. If you have heard scratching noises in your attic, it could mean that you have a squirrel problem. Critter Control of San Antonio employs professional technicians that are knowledgeable and experienced in the removal of squirrels. We know how fast a small squirrel infestation can turn into a larger one. Call Critter Control of San Antonio to help in the removal of your unwanted squirrels. You can also reach us through our contact form.
Squirrel Management & Prevention in San Antonio
Squirrels are a nuisance for many residents, although in many states they are a protected game animal. Our technicians know how to get rid of squirrels and to keep squirrels away from your home for good. Call our office to save yourself the headache and hassle of trying to remove squirrels on your own (which we don't recommend).
Most Common Squirrel Issues
- The most common complaint involving squirrels is damage, both to landscape and structures.
- They are notorious for ripping up insulation and other soft items like books or newspapers.
- Squirrels in chimneys and attics can leave a large trail of waste behind them wherever they are posing a threat to human and pet health. If there are squirrels in your attic, we can definitely help—attics are an important place to keep clean and well-insulated, which is nearly impossible if there's a squirrel living in it. If you suspect you have squirrels in the attic but want to make sure, learn more about animals in the attic here.
How To Get Rid of Squirrels
Types of Squirrel Deterrents
Discouraging squirrels from coming onto your property is a job that calls for squirrel deterrents. There are a number of squirrel deterrents available, from natural squirrel repellent to physical barriers. Unfortunately, squirrels are small and agile, so they are pretty clever when it comes to evading DIY squirrel deterrents. That's why it's important to call in the professionals with Critter Control of San Antonio for long-lasting and effective squirrel deterrents.
Squirrel Exclusion Services
Another important aspect of long-term and thorough squirrel control is making sure your home is not appealing once the squirrel has left. A combination of squirrel prevention methods will be most effective in keeping squirrels out of your home and off your property. One of the most common squirrel prevention tactics we use is sealing potential squirrel entry points.
Squirrel Trapping & Removal
Our professional wildlife team will work diligently to make sure squirrels don't want to spend time in your San Antonio home. Squirrel trapping and removal are vital steps to the squirrel control process. Tactics that our technicians will use to get rid of your squirrels include:
- Squirrel trapping (humane live traps included)
- Squirrel extermination
- Brand new, energy-efficient insulation installed
- One-way vents and screens to keep squirrels out
San Antonio Full-Service Squirrel Control
Keeping squirrels away from your home is a challenging job. Setting up traps and poison is dangerous. Attempting DIY traps can be very dangerous for you, your family, and domestic pets. Just call Critter Control of San Antonio! We provide wildlife control services for Bexar and Comal counties and we have the answers for you! Contact us today.Request a Quote