Squirrels are a common occurrence for residents in the San Antonio area. Squirrels are notorious for teasing your pets and causing extensive yard damage, despite their quite small size. If you have heard scratching noises in your attic, it could mean that you have a squirrel problem. Critter Control of San Antonio employs professional technicians that are knowledgeable and experienced in the removal of squirrels. We know how fast a small squirrel infestation can turn into a larger one. Call Critter Control of San Antonio to help in the removal of your unwanted squirrels. You can also reach us through our contact form.
Squirrel Management Services
Squirrels are a nuisance for many residents, although in many states they are a protected game animal. Our technicians know how to get rid of squirrels and to keep squirrels away from your home for good. Call our office to save yourself the headache and hassle of trying to remove them on your own (which we don't recommend). Tactics that Critter Control use to get rid of your squirrels include:
- Squirrel trapping (humane live traps included)
- Squirrel extermination
- New clean insulation installed
- One-way vents and screens to keep squirrels out
Most Common Squirrel Issues
- The most common complaint involving squirrels is damage, both to landscape and structures.
- They are notorious for ripping up insulation and other soft items like books or newspapers.
- Squirrels in chimneys and attics can leave a large trail of waste behind them wherever they are posing a threat to human and pet health.
San Antonio Full-Service Squirrel Removal
Keeping squirrels away from your home is a challenging job. Setting up traps and poison is dangerous. Attempting DIY traps can be very dangerous for you, your family, and pets. Just call Critter Control of San Antonio! We provide wildlife control services for Bexar and Comal counties and we have the answers for you! Contact us today.Request a Quote