Wildlife Prevention Services
Critter Control of San Antonio uses species-specific and proven methods to prevent wildlife invasions. Your technician will create a prevention plan to ensure safe and effective results.
We may use any of the variety of prevention methods on your one control problem. Sealing construction gaps, screening vents, installing chimney caps, and roof vent guards are just a few of the many services your technician may perform.
Exclusion techniques are important to keep a barrier in between your home and the critters outside. Squirrels are persistent animals that will keep trying to get back to their original nesting area. Barriers like vent screens can keep squirrels out for good!
Wildlife Home Inspections
Upon arrival, your technician will inspect your home top to bottom, inside and out. Critter Control of San Antonio will check for animal points of entry that others may not think to check. Below is a list of animal exclusion points that Critter Control of San Antonio may implement prevention materials.
- Chimney –– Adding chimney caps and screening can prevent animals from falling in or nesting
- Plumbing vents –– Animals seeking shelter can become stuck in plumbing pipes
- Roof and fascia spaces –– Poorly sealed points between roof and fascia invite animal entry
- Roof vents –– Lightweight, flimsy vents should be replaced with heavy secure roof vents
- Oven and bathroom exhaust vents –– Adding screening to vents helps keep animals out
- Roof/Soffit intersection –– Securing gaps will help prevent animal chewing and entry
- Holes in siding –– Repairing and reinforcing holes will discourage animal infestation
- Porch and deck –– Durable screening around base prevents nesting animals
Why Call Critter Control?
Some animals may seem harmless, but it is important to remember the dangers of handling wildlife animals. Critter Control of San Antonio will use professional methods to handle wildlife animals, remove them, repair damages, and prevent future invasions. Wildlife animals carry diseases and parasites that can be transmitted if not handled properly. Call Critter Control of San Antonio to have your wildlife problem solved. We are professionally trained and equipped to get the wildlife out and keep them out!