From stinging insects like bees to rats and other rodents, pests are not shy about invading San Antonio area homes and businesses, much to the dismay of property owners. Pest control is sometimes confused with wildlife removal, but the magnitude and spread of the problem are what differentiates the two. Critter Control of San Antonio can help with pest control in your San Antonio area home.
Pest Control Services in San Antonio
Trust our team of pest removal technicians for fast and effective San Antonio pest services! Our pest prevention & pest extermination is second to none, so if you're in need of residential pest control or pest control for your business, you've come to the right place.
As proud members of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), we're experienced, licensed & insured—and ready to protect your Bexar County, Comal County, Kendall County, or Guadalupe County home free of pests. Our services include:
- Pest removal
Damages caused by Pests
Fleas, mosquitos, and other pests are common carriers of diseases. Lyme disease, salmonella, and malaria are just a few of the diseases these buggers can bring into your home. Allergens from these animals can also be a danger to the health of everyone inside. Feces of all types of pests can also cause health issues, the venom can be life-threatening, and stings can cause lethal allergic reactions.
In addition to the harm caused to your body, pests can cause damage to your home. Structural damage to your wood is a big concern with these pests. Termites are attracted to humid areas, which is prevalent in the San Antonio area. Chewed electrical wires are another problem that can come from critters.
Pests that Cause Home Damage
- Fleas - Fleas love humid weather, and they like to reproduce in your home. They like your furniture, as well as cracks in the floor. Because the San Antonio area is so humid, it's easy for fleas to reproduce.
- Mosquitos - In addition to being a nuisance, mosquitos can carry diseases to those living in your home. Since mosquitos feed off living beings, they can be easily attracted to your home.
- Spiders - Spiders eat insects and flies, so they are attracted to the light that attracts those pests. If spiders are infesting your San Antonio home, Critter Control can take care of them.
- Termites - On the outside, termite damage looks similar to water damage. Buckling wood and swollen floors or ceiling are common signs of termite damage. You may also smell mold or mildew in your home. Termites can cause extensive damage to your home--if you suspect they're taking over, contact us today.
- Wasps, Hornets & Bees - While all very different critters, wasps, hornets, and bees can all pose a safety hazard to your home. Stings from these pests are not so pleasant. Critter Control can take care of their infestation and keep your household safe.
What About DIY Pest Control?
There are some simple changes you can make to create a home that is less favorable to pests, including habitat modification and general hygienic practices like maintaining a clean kitchen. The rest can be dangerous and is best left to the professionals at Critter Control of San Antonio. Give us a call today or Contact Us using our form!