Now hiring a full-time team member to perform wildlife removal, repairs and exclusions. This includes, but is not limited to: inspection of property (roof tops, crawlspaces, attics, etc.) for wildlife entry and damage, exclusion of critters, and residential home repair.
- Physically fit person with confidence working at chimney and roof top heights. Must be able to lift 75 lbs. over head and work with 40-foot extension ladders.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Background in construction, roofing or general home repair is helpful.
- Valid TX driving license, good driving record and ability to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to work 40 hours and overtime as needed.
- Possess a high motivation and a "can-do attitude."
- Must be able to work effectively alone or as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Truck, equipment and training will be provided.