Now hiring a full-time team member to perform wildlife removal, repairs and exclusions. This includes, but is not limited to: inspection of property (roof tops, crawlspaces, attics, etc.) for wildlife entry and damage, exclusion of critters, and residential home repair.
- Physically fit person with confidence working at chimney and roof top heights. Must be able to lift 75 lbs. over head and work with 40-foot extension ladders.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Background in construction, roofing or general home repair is helpful.
- Valid TX driving license, good driving record and ability to pass drug screen.
- Must be able to work 40 hours and overtime as needed.
- Possess a high motivation and a "can-do attitude."
- Must be able to work effectively alone or as a member of a team.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Truck, equipment and training will be provided.
We're Still Open!
COVID-19 Community Update Here at Critter Control, protecting your family, home, or business is our first priority along with the safety and well-being of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impact has escalated, we have taken additional actions to ensure that we will continue to provide our essential pest management and wildlife control services to protect your family and home or business safely and without interruption.